A plugin is a small software that can be installed into your WordPress website to add functionality. Each plugin offers different functionalities so the number of plugins depends on the functionalities needed for your website.
There are plenty of free plugins in the WordPress repository that can be downloaded straight from your Website’s Dashboard.
Today, I will show you how to install a WordPress plugin through the WordPress Dashboard.
- Login to your website dashboard.
- From the Admin Menu, go to
Plugins -> Add New
- Search a plugin in the search bar.
- Choose and install the plugin by clicking the Install button.
- Activate the plugin. Alternatively, you can also activate plugins in the
That’s it. If you find any trouble installing your plugin, you may contact us or comment below and we will be very glad to assist you.