A family’s dog saved them from a fire that broke out in their home and burned everything.

The dog began frantically barking when the fire broke out in the home Saturday morning WNEP reported.

The fire started around 4:30 a.m.

Chris Julian, Kelly Yarbrough, and two of their four children were all asleep in the home when they heard the dog barking.

When they woke up they found their home on fire.

“The fire was coming through the door and the dog saved our lives and if it wasn’t for him, we’d all be dead right now,” Yarbrough told WNEP.

The family made it out safely but lost everything in the fire.

The two children were sleeping on the floor of the parents’ room when the fire broke out. The family had been watching a movie before going to bed. The two other children weren’t home at the time of the fire.

“We made a bed on the floor and laid them on the floor and had I not, I probably wouldn’t have been able to get them out of their bedroom,” Yarbrough said.

The family said it is ironic that they had rescued Lou from his previous owners who abused him, and now Lou rescued the family from a fire that destroyed their entire home.

The Red Cross is helping the family and the Carbondale community is collecting donations.

How to take Cialis it seems to me that would already be time to cease to discuss this question. As I already answered it not once. Have it in a look. You shouldn’t worry! All deer go south when they are called by homesickness. Are turned and lie on snow till some hours.